Anyone is welcome to register and participate on the day of the parade, prior to 8:30 am, but participants who would like their entries judged must submit this form by midnight on Saturday, July 2, 2022.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Joe Walters at (503) 432-1219 or EMAIL us
Online Application should be filled out by all those wishing to participate.
8:00-8:30am Check in and Registration: at the corner of Willamette Falls Drive and 11th
9:00am Judging in staging area (you will be directed when you check in)
10:00am Parade begins!
▪ All Entries should try to reflect the parade theme.
▪ All parade entrants must report to the check in booth between 8:00am and 8:30am to receive parade day instructions.
▪ The parade is not a forum for overt commercialization. Political and religious entries are welcome, but entrants are reminded that the parade is for the enjoyment, not education, of the viewers.
▪ Printed literature is not to be distributed as it causes a litter problem.
▪ Please be cautious when tossing candy from car or float. We do not want children running into the streets in front of cars.
▪ Candy may be tossed by people walking next to the float or car.
▪ All applicants must agree to the Waiver included on this entry form.
▪ All drivers must hold a valid driver's license and vehicle should have a full tank of gas.
▪ All entries with horses shall load and unload the animals in the designated area.
▪ All equestrian entries must be accompanied by an adult and provide a "scooper."